Mr. Miles Miller - Granger

Mr. Miles Miller - Granger

Monday, June 6, 2011

Long Time Coming

Dear Readers,








































































































































I took a break from shooting for awhile. I really did not know if I wanted to continue shooting pictures. I thought that my work was'nt good enough, but I like to continue.

What changed my thought process was my most recent participation in a Photo Shoot that was very complicated. Thinking about my next move I thought that it would be good for me to take another look in to what I really enjoyed to see through my lens. What I discovered was that I really enjoy taking pictures of structure and people. I'm still a little shy when it comes to asking people to pose for me, I really would like to take pictures of random people from all walks of life. So, I hope you enjoy my later edited pictures and recent.

Thanks you for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment